Donât Let This One Pass you by! Come & view this Big, Beautiful home and in no time you will see this premium-packed house checks all the boxes of features & upgrades one could want plus a few you probably didnât think about. To wit â please see the attached document listing everything the homeowners have added or changed. That list was carefully thought-out in order to make this home exceptional! The home is 3,000+ sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and a 2-car garage. The yard is .20 acres and has been attractively landscaped & designed with paver sidewalk, a stone faÃ§ade around the homeâs foundation and boasts an ideal paver patio with a sitting wall and serene pond views. Letâs start at the entrance where the beautiful luxury vinyl plank flooring invites you in. To the left is a light-filled office with a chair rail. Itâs also a great space for a formal dining room or reading room - you decide. To the right are 2 large bedrooms that share a full bath. A few steps passed the office is a tremendous upgrade both in size and in what youâll find. Take the staircase to an awesome finished area above the garage! It contains an expansive room that is wired for surround sound â make it your family room, game room, yoga-gym or theater room. Plus, there is a generous-sized private bedroom with a full bathroom here. The popular open living-dining & kitchen space features elegant crown molding and plenty of natural light from the large windows and the sliding door to that perfect patio where you can relax & chill or entertain. Whether it is just your family, or you are entertaining, the chef among you will enjoy the gourmet kitchen with center island & breakfast bar, upgraded cabinets, a large pantry, granite counters w/ glass tile back splash and ss appliances with a new refrigerator. From the kitchen you access the powder room and the laundry room with abundant storage space. The 2-car painted garage upgrades include the desirable epoxy paint on the floor & steps, industrial lighting, a Wi-Fi side mount garage door opener and tracks for installing shelving & cabinetry. The ownerâs suite has those serene pond & pretty views of the landscaping. Both closets (1 is a walk-in closet) have customized shelving. The bathroom here has a super-sized shower with bench seat and a dual vanity with extended counter space. Just some of the desirable premiums & features include repainted entire house, upgraded carpets, 8 camera security system, central vacuum, house dehumidifier, water filter system, irrigation system & interior access to conditioned crawl space. Raising a family, retiring to the beach, love to entertain & have room for family & friends to stay for a visit -- this home stands out from the rest and needs to be on your short list! Set that appointment up today! Located in The Marina at Pepperâs Creek which is a wonderful waterfront marina community. Amenities include a pool with splash-zone for kids, a nice clubhouse, a well-equipped gym & gathering room; plus private boat slips & a boat ramp are available. All this plus it is not far from the many places along Rt. 26 to dine, shop, etc and of course, just a bit farther and you are in Bethany Beach. Remember Life is Not a Dress Rehearsal, Own at The Beach!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stick Built, Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,035 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Marina At Peppers Creek
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Pond, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price